This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
We are so grateful for all your positive feedback and interest in our very first podcast season! We created this podcast as a free resource to accompany our new book,The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness.
Episode #18: Encore – The AIP Evolved Manifesto Part II is another fun chat with our AIP blogging community friends from all over the globe. We take a few minutes to chat with ten different bloggers on one point each from our AIP Evolved Manifesto. They share with us how they have lived out that particular tenant in their own healing journeys. Once again, this encore episode is for you if you like “real life” perspectives on AIP and/or you want to virtually be introduced to some of your favorite bloggers.
If you’d like to share how you have lived out a tenant of the manifesto, please share in the comments here. Obviously, we are big fans of learning how folks everywhere are restoring their health using AIP.
How to listen:
If you’d like to download the .mp3, you can do so by following this link.
If you’d like to play the episode right now in your browser, use the player below!
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:29 Welcome to the encore episode — Part II
- ￼3:26 Emma shares on Point #11: Seek help.
- Diagnosis: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Lyme Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Website: The Bacon Mum
- 8:04 Maria shares on Point #12: Test, don’t guess.
- Diagnosis: Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Website: Zesty Paleo
- 12:48 Sarah shares on Point #13: Be skeptical.
- 15:36 Sophie shares on Point #14: Strive for balance.
- 19:08 Bre’anna shares on Point #15: Support is crucial.
- 23:10 Kerry shares on Point #16: Reframe the negatives.
- Diagnosis: Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Celiac
- Website: Emotional Autoimmunity
- 27:34 Jaime shares on Point #17: Practice gratitude.
- Diagnosis: Crohn’s Disease
- Website: Gutsy By Nature
- 31:29 Martine shares on Point #18: Eyes on your own journey.
- Diagnosis: Crohn’s Disease
- Website: Eat Heal Thrive
- 36:30 Alexandra shares on Point #19: Health before image.
- Diagnosis: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Website: Don’t Eat the Spatula
- 39:45 Rory shares on Point #20: Vibrant health is a lifelong journey.
- Diagnosis: Rosacea, Occular Rosacea, Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Website: The Paleo PI
- 44:29 Outro
Wait–before you go!
If you enjoyed the podcast, would you mind leaving us a review in iTunes? This helps introduce our work to a new audience as we climb the ranks in their system.
The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast is a complimentary resource to our new book, The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness. Support us in our mission to revolutionize how autoimmune disease is viewed and treated by ordering your copy today!
Order your copy:
// Barnes & Noble
Check out the previous episode, Episode #17: Encore — The AIP Evolved Manifesto Part I. For the full podcast archive, click here.
The post The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast Episode #18: Encore – The AIP Evolved Manifesto Part II appeared first on Autoimmune Paleo.