Need a low-impact cardio move that works the abs and legs? We’ve got you covered with this awesome standing exercise, no equipment required.
Here’s how to do a knee driver (sometimes called “smashing the coconut”):
- Begin with your weight on your left foot and your hands together in front of you for balance.
- Bend your left knee and extend your right leg behind you, placing little to no weight in the right toes.
- Drive your right knee toward your chest, bringing your hands to meet your knee.
- Re-extend your right leg behind you. This completes one rep.
- Continue for 30 seconds on this side, then switch sides.